01 septembre 2020

What's up Daniel M?



Yes, no more post since more than a month. Is it because my creativity, my interest, my motivation drying up? May be or is it the result of our human self-inflicting wound of the last pandemic year? I don’t recall being none motivated to write about photography to that point over the years but what I was afraid a few month ago (see here) finally happen without real advance notice.

Yes, I had some post projects that were still waiting to be further elaborate, structured and finalized but to be frank, I doubt that will ever happens considering my present lethargy to restart the machine. In a sense it is a kind of liberation that will permit to regenerate myself and to be able to reorient my interests on something else, different or similar, I don't know at this very moment of time and space.





Photography are memories of people, of things, of contexts, of moods and trends. It will never end because there is so many subjects to discover, to explore and often redo all differently. Photography is the visual art of the human instant expression. It is a small spark of ephemeral eternity!

Today I am going back to my candid eye in photographing without any justification except my now instinct to like or love to do so with any kind of subjects and situations. And the choice is mine.

And I want to thank warmly every person who have taken the time to consult, read and may be comment overtime these modest posts which, I wish, have given to certain some inspiration to be passionate about photography.

Stay creative!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire