03 février 2019

BIRD SNAPSHOTS w/ the Fujinon XF55-200mm F3.5-4.8R LM OIS

Northern Cardinal (Female)


Yes, yes I will offend a lot of real bird photographers who spend hours and involvement to their beautiful art of illustrating birds in their habitat. But since I am only a kind of spontaneous photographer my purpose was only to demonstrate how versatile and rewarding it can be by simply using the Fujinon XF55-200mm F3.5-4.8R LM OIS zoom lens.
For sure you need some kind of preparation such have a good place like my backyard and possibly install a few bird feeder to attract them. After that you need to observe the result and be prepare to take pictures in a discrete manner.

For those you this can be interesting I am located near a river on the north shore of Montreal, Canada. So here are some flying neighbors visiting my backyard:

Black-capped chickadee

Northern Cardinal (Male)

Slate-colored Junco 

Hairy woodpecker (Female)

Black-capped chickadee
House sparrow (Male in breeding)


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire