12 juin 2020

Flash-Post: Stripes of Light!

One Picture, One photographer, One experience Series

My fascination for "stripes of light" began when I was doing black and white film photography. At that point of time, I was mainly using different 35mm camera models but most of the time, the pictures were registered on 400ASA films like Ilford HP5 or Fuji Neopan 400. Today, in this digital age, the Fuji film simulation Acros have replaced these ancient analog counterparts.

It is a matter of fact that people who know me for a certain time are prompt to associate my work with examples of "stripes of light" pictures. I am trying to not overwhelm my photo production with the subject but...

Graphic representations shaped by the light can be very effective. They propose a fairly straight world which, sometime, light disturbance additions can suggest life movement in a linear order world. A kind of photo subtlety that is not first seen by many. If you are not looking for a general appraisal of your work at all cost, graphic photography can still be rewarding because it is an excellent school of environmental composition that will often enhance your main subject.

Other samples:




L


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire